To Our Volunteers,
During this quarantine period of COVID-19, we have a few recommendations to keep you and our customers safe!
[Karma Grocery will ask all of it’s volunteers to sign a waiver acknowledging you as a volunteer and releasing Karma Grocery and all of its market locations from liability regarding your health]
- As the CDC has recommended, keep your hands washed well!
- Use caution while delivering to customers or handing customers their orders.
- Practice social distancing of at least (6) feet between you and customers, vendors, or market staff.
- Wear gloves and mask (if possible) when volunteering at market locations or when handling customer(s) orders.
- If you deliver to a customer’s home location, do not enter the home. Leave the order on the porch or outside the residence and notify the customer.
- We will offer shipping fulfillment for a limited amount of vendors. If you participate in the fulfillment process, please: wash hands, wear mask, and wear gloves!
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS firstname.lastname@example.org